Following are the New Features in AX 2012 :
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 uses Microsoft SQL Server as the default data management system, for more uniform embedded business intelligence functionality.
- Bi-directional integration with Microsoft Office 2010, and Enterprise Search functionality through connection with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity Services.
- Integration with Microsoft Lync 2010 collaboration and communication services.
- Overall design streamlining, including the simplification of processes, and access to RoleTailored business intelligence data.
- Support for currencies, time zones, languages, and regional banking, reporting and legislative compliance for business systems in 38 countries worldwide.
Post a Comment
Thanks for your time reviewing this blog.