Candidates for this exam are functional consultants with customer service expertise. They are responsible for implementing omnichannel solutions that focus upon service, quality, reliability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Candidates design and implement service management processes in collaboration with solution architects. Candidates collaborate with customer engagement administrators to implement and upgrade customer service components including knowledge management, customer feedback, and connected services.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Overview
- Exam Tips & Tricks
- Important Exam Readiness Resources
- Test your Skills with Readiness Questions
- Manage cases and Knowledge Management (25–30%)
- Manage entitlements and SLAs (5–10%)
- Implement scheduling (5–10%)
- Implement multi-session experiences for Customer Service (20–25%)
- Manage analytics and insights (10–15%)
- Implement Microsoft Power Platform (5–10%)
- Implement Connected Customer Service (5–10%)
- Power Users, Low Code Developers, Functional Consultants, Solution Architects, Technical Architects